Hobbies, Skills, and Interests


          Hobbies and skills are just some of the things that can make a person interesting, and can also broaden your understanding about certain topics, or different fields of study that could introduce you to your dream career. Today I will be sharing with you, all the different things I enjoy, as well as some of the things I enjoy educating myself on. Skills are what makes you a desirable prospect to potential occupations, or just if you like to know how to do certain things and could be a fun venture for you. For me I enjoy a broad variety of outdoor hobbies. 
They include but are not limited to: 
  • Gym
  • Fishing
  • Hiking
  • Rafting
  • Sports
  • Water sports
  • Adventuring into unknown places
I know these thing are not ideal for some people but that is what makes a person unique, so to each his own. I enjoy these things because when I take part in these activities I feel as If I am making myself better by simply taking a load off of my shoulders. The demands of daily life would be a lot heavier if I was not able to do these activities. They help me unwind and bring me back to my roots of nature as wells as puts my in the mindset that I want to be in. They keep me ready for anything life throws at me and helps me stay optimistic. I enjoy being outside and one with nature so I have chosen a Biology Major so I could possibly one day work as a Wildlife Conservationist. I would recommend to anyone reading this, not to live for the money but try living for what you feel will make you satisfied as you grow older. 
Image result for man in nature

           There are many other skills or interests that I am currently taking part in. There are also some other interests that I wish to learn but I am not currently in that season of life, so hopefully one day that season comes. Some of the skills or traits I pride myself in, would be being independent, educated, to problem solving, to fix things, and I have a very good work ethic. While I feel like the things I listed are sufficient for this moment of life I am in right now, my goal is to continually develop myself, my communication, team work, self reliance, learn basic survival and first aid skills, and how to hunt, and live off the land. I wish to one day live off the grid and travel around the world by a van converted into a small home on wheels (so survival skills would be useful), and how to live without having to rely on society, as crazy as that sounds. Not really much going on here but this is my life so far.

Comments